• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for grill mount and grill

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
purchasing ar240 2015..... Want to get mount and grill to fit into the table holder slot. Is there a full set up we can purchase?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is what I did https://jetboaters.net/threads/mounting-magma-grill-on-the-bow.2842

I had a grill that I used on top of the table. It seemed that every time I grilled people would start getting on and off of the boat. The hot grill was dangerous at the swim deck. I vastly prefer it mounted at the bow. The swim deck is open for family enjoyment while I grill in the bow.

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Sacamano

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is what I did https://jetboaters.net/threads/mounting-magma-grill-on-the-bow.2842

I had a grill that I used on top of the table. It seemed that every time I grilled people would start getting on and off of the boat. The hot grill was dangerous at the swim deck. I vastly prefer it mounted at the bow. The swim deck is open for family enjoyment while I grill in the bow.
I agree about the grill on the swim deck. I plan to buy this bow mount this spring. http://www.grillamount.com/index.html

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the grab rail mount option with the teak ... I wonder if it could work on the bow grab rail?

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
purchasing ar240 2015..... Want to get mount and grill to fit into the table holder slot. Is there a full set up we can purchase?
Did you get yourself set up for grilling on your new boat?

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Speedling Okay I finally got around to installing a rod holding in the boat to use for the grill. Making that first big hole in the boat left me a little queasy! :vomit: I have a second rod holder that I will hold onto until I try this location and see if I want to add another elsewhere on the boat.

View attachment 23356

View attachment 23357

View attachment 23358
I drilled my first hole this past week and it made me so ill that I lost 7 pounds in a 24 hour period. I'm over it now and looking back it wasn't so bad.

If you look at the beginning of the thread https://jetboaters.net/threads/kuuma-profile-150-review-mods.2656/ you will see what @MOA_Chaser did to get his grill onto the older style table leg. Not sure if you can do something similar with your leg?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The first hole is always the worst. It gets easier from there. Soon you will be adding mods everywhere...