• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy LOOKING TO BUY as 230 or 240

DANAD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@DANAD
I just joined this website b/c i watched youtube videos about crossing from ft lauderdale to bimini(which we are going to do) and this website jetboaters.net was on the video. well looking to meet folks to take that trip, but I am in classifieds section now and looking for a boat first

wish list AR230 or 240 i don't want less than 230 because we live in Port Charlotte harbor florida and want to go out into the Gulf of Mexico. in my opinion anything less than 230 is too small.
the 230 will satisfy our needs but the newer models with built in electronics/arch really turns me on
we really like the arch, but will NOT be surfing or wake boarding so balish and racks are not needed
we live on the water and would use it every weekend
my wife wants to spend $15,000...hahahaha there i said it...she is freaking out at buying a boat over $30,000 , but financing is the question in my research, a boat year 2013 or newer i can get 12 yrs financing and older than 2013 the best is 84 months.

to the married men all my wife wants is a 100% working no issues no fixit up boat and it has to be CLEAN AND PRETTY!
SO my wish list is 230 or 240 with a :
  • arch
  • vortex thrusters
  • low hours hummm what does that mean say less than 300
  • trailer
thank you for reading
dana and jennifer devine

Last edited:

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You probably shouldn’t post your number and email. This site is visible to anyone, not just members.

DANAD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
oh p.s. i found a ar230 2009 with 150 hours, no arch/bimini only , clean, no dash board electronics with added garmin electronics, vortex thrusters, with trailer, selling for 23,000 anyone have opinion is this

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you want you can go back to your first post and edit out the public information. You can then ask folks to PM you.

Jim

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you want you can go back to your first post and edit out the public information. You can then ask folks to PM you.

Jim
Yes this. The edit button is under the little down arrow under your first post if you’re on a phone.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
oh p.s. i found a ar230 2009 with 150 hours, no arch/bimini only , clean, no dash board electronics with added garmin electronics, vortex thrusters, with trailer, selling for 23,000 anyone have opinion is this
If there is no tower it is an sx230 unless a previous owner took it off. My question would be...Why? If I remember that add correctly, it has engine issues. The price is low for the model and year in the current market, there must be something wrong with it. I just sold an 07 AR230 for $26k a month ago. She was for sale for a week when she sold. Good luck with your search.

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love our AR230. If it doesn’t have the wake tower I assume you’re looking at the SX230 then. Same boat just different model obviously. Do you have photos of the boat or even a link to see it? 150 hours is great, if it runs well..freshwater or salt water use? Decent price in this market but wondering if anything is wrong with it… A water test is a must for any boat you are wanting to buy; checking oil before and after the ride, making sure all switches work, bilge works, etc. Make sure you can get the clean out plugs in and out okay as they are a big nuisance if they are stuck.

DANAD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love our AR230. If it doesn’t have the wake tower I assume you’re looking at the SX230 then. Same boat just different model obviously. Do you have photos of the boat or even a link to see it? 150 hours is great, if it runs well..freshwater or salt water use? Decent price in this market but wondering if anything is wrong with it… A water test is a must for any boat you are wanting to buy; checking oil before and after the ride, making sure all switches work, bilge works, etc. Make sure you can get the clean out plugs in and out okay as they are a big nuisance if they are stuck.
2009 Yamaha Boats 232 Limited
You're looking at a 2009 Yamaha 232 Limited. Motors have ONLY 150 hours(Serviced annually). Features Include: Double bow bimini top, Garmin GPS/Fish Finder, Full boat snap-in carpet, Sony stereo & JL audio speakers throughout, Freshwater wash, Full FWD lounging pad, Head compartment, Swim Ladder, and more! 1631302181960.png1631302224289.png

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That boat looks pretty nice, take it for a spin and let us know!

Kevin Jones

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is mine that i have upgraded to the max and kept stored covered sine i purchased 4 years ago.