• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lost anchor....Recommended replacement anchor type and weight for 195S?

That would be great (checking to see if the extra inches of the small will still fit!

Thanks - most appreciated!
The anchor locker opening our our 21 195s 17" wide at the bow and 19" at its widest part.

Thanks for getting back!@
Sounds like you don't collapse the baby box. I was sure hoping the 22x8.5x5 small collapsed size could fit. ??

Thanks for getting back!@
Sounds like you don't collapse the baby box. I was sure hoping the 22x8.5x5 small collapsed size could fit. ??

We have a danforth and a collapsed Slide Anchor Small box with rope in our 2019 195 anchor locker. Highly recommend seadek or some sort of mat on the bottom of the compartment to protect the hull. We also have a Slide Baby box we use off the stern when needed. It's stored in the rear under seat compartment.

Attachments

• 20200804_204652.jpg
    20200804_204652.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 46
We have a danforth and a collapsed Slide Anchor Small box with rope in our 2019 195 anchor locker. Highly recommend seadek or some sort of mat on the bottom of the compartment to protect the hull. We also have a Slide Baby box we use off the stern when needed. It's stored in the rear under seat compartment.
That's the small slide box anchor or the baby? Looks like a great fit! ?

I want to make a correction; I had previously stated that the small box anchor (19lbs) wouldn't fit in the anchor locker of our 195s. I had relied on the information given to me by my 1st mate (no names to protect the innocent). I was doing some maintenance on the boat over the weekend and decided to see for myself. The small anchor does indeed fit in the locker with some finagling, working it corner to corner.
It is a beast to haul in, but we will go back to using it instead of the baby 13 lb.

Excellent - got the small on order. Now to find the perfect rubber mat to protect the boat when it's stuffed in there.....not being sure the included bag is sufficient padding. ?

Excellent - got the small on order. Now to find the perfect rubber mat to protect the boat when it's stuffed in there.....not being sure the included bag is sufficient padding. ?
I collapsed/flattened and stored it in the bag. Going to use a towel or something similar until I get something more permanent.

Are any of these recommended anchors better than the other for a lake that has many trees at the bottom?

Back