• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Low Fuel Warning - 242 Limited S E

slumlord

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Was out this last weekend on our new boat (love it so far) but the low fuel warning came on screen with options of NEXT (did nothing) and QUIT (closed the warning on screen) but the beeping continued over and over until we got to the pump. Is there a way to stop it? Does it need to beep the whole way? I was actually on my way to fill up before the warning started.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
that's funny. It happened to me a couple of weekends ago. Then I decided to read the manual. Bottom left there is a button on the touchscreen that will mute the alarm

Michael Kheyfets

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Happened to me this weekend..
There is a MUTE button on the bottom left of the screen which will stop the loud beeping..

I think you need to click OK &/or Quit before the mute will work..Connext.png

slumlord

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ah great it drove me nuts I looked up low fuel and fuel sections in manual but didn't see that. Thanks! I figured it had to be an option maybe I missed it in the fuel sections but it is in the display control section. I searched online as well to mute the low fuel warning and found nothing.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ah great it drove me nuts I looked up low fuel and fuel sections in manual but didn't see that. Thanks! I figured it had to be an option maybe I missed it in the fuel sections but it is in the display control section. I searched online as well to mute the low fuel warning and found nothing.
Works for low voltage alarm as well

Joe Hellaby

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad I read this, the low depth alarm was driving me nuts, had to set the alarm setting way lower than I wanted to for it to stop (basically to nothing). I assume the mute will work for that alarm as well