• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lucky 13 Spacers

Huv1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve eliminated all but a small amount of cavitation when turning tight corners and occasionally at take off. I have all 3 spacers installed and was wondering if anyone has installed more than 3. Is this an option and would it get rid of the last bit of cavitation I’m experiencing? I appreciate your thoughts and insight.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve eliminated all but a small amount of cavitation when turning tight corners and occasionally at take off. I have all 3 spacers installed and was wondering if anyone has installed more than 3. Is this an option and would it get rid of the last bit of cavitation I’m experiencing? I appreciate your thoughts and insight.
The 2019 pumps are a bit different so I don’t know for sure, but may need a longer bolt and then the tip of the cone may start sticking out of the Venturi nozzle, probably not ideal.

mwalker4

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Since I have a 19 190 and cobra fins, I have been following your Ribbon Delete and Lucky 13 upgrade. Seems like your pretty happy with both with less cavitation and better low and mid range response. Have you had a chance to test the top end?

Huv1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m very happy with the results of the few mods I’ve done. I only lost about 3-4 mph at wot after installing the L13 cone. I didn’t mind since it gave me more pull on the low end and fixed the bleeding off of speed in the turns, which was my main reason for doing it. However, after I did the ribbon delete just recently, it increased my rpm’s about 200 which gave me my 3-4 mph back plus some. Overall a very good outcome. I’m just being a little picky now to see if I can eliminate 100% of the cavitation but really, it’s very minimal and doesn’t really affect my overall performance. I wouldn’t hesitate to encourage anyone with the 2019 190 to do any or all of these mods.