• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Made the jump!

Jmattrob44

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I broke down and ordered AR240 2019 and traded in my pontoon boat that I’ve had for three years. I can’t wait to get into the jet boat lifestyle and I’m looking forward to warmer weather and good times on the lake here in middle Tennessee!! This looks like a great forum with plenty of info as I know I’m going to be trying to make plenty of upgrades going forward thank you in advance ????

:Welcome: Have fun! This forum will make you spend alot!

:Welcome: This a great forum, you will love it here!

Welcome to the site! Excellent choice!

congrats!

Welcome and congrats. Hopefully you will be able to feel a difference between how those two boats perform!

Outstanding. I joined about 6 months ago, I've already gained a ton of knowledge from this forum and hopefully some new friends to boat with this summer.

Congrats and welcome!

I figured you were. That's where I bought my 2017 212 Limited S. They have been great to deal with. Just ordered the Wake Booster package from them a couple weeks ago.

Yes!

Back