• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains Magma Cabo on sale for $130 December 16th Only, possibly including a free refillable propane tank

LBFloats

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Can't wait for my wife to see the shiny new Magma boat grill I got her for Christmas! ...I know she's just going to love it... even if she never knew she wanted one! ...snicker snicker... :winkingthumbsup"

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Can anyone comment on how secure these things mount when using the table leg on stern of boat? Last thing I want is my new grill to end up on the bottom of the lake. Would it be smart to tie some type of rope to grill in case someone knocked it loose?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It fits my table leg extremely snug but I'm unsure if the 2011 table leg and the 2016 are the same diameter. The T10-355 sits a lot higher then the power grip so if you would like to stand and grill I would recomend it but if you would rather sit and grill on the back deck you will want the power grip. I like the taller set up as the grill is more visible to those loading on the back back of the boat and the heat stays further away from the deck but have met others who preferred the lower setup. Both work well.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Everyone please remember that these grills get very hot. After you start cooking you will only want to touch the handle and the valve.

SeanPC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@robert843
It fits my table leg extremely snug but I'm unsure if the 2011 table leg and the 2016 are the same diameter. The T10-355 sits a lot higher then the power grip so if you would like to stand and grill I would recomend it but if you would rather sit and grill on the back deck you will want the power grip. I like the taller set up as the grill is more visible to those loading on the back back of the boat and the heat stays further away from the deck but have met others who preferred the lower setup. Both work well.
Good info, thanks! I order the power grip mount and padded carrying case. Right now it's just my wife and I out most days as we like impromptu trips. Once little ones come around, I may need to relocate to the front as Bruce has done to keep out of the way of people moving in and out of the water.

Minh Nguyen

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for posting! I just ordered one also. Now I gotta find the rod mod for the front.

Minh Nguyen

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks Bruce, I was just reading your rod mod in the FAQs. Now on to another purchase lol.

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Got mine ordered with a few minutes to spare. Or an hour and a few minutes depending on east vs central time. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Bought it. Broke now with all planned winter mods :(

Tower speakers , underwater lighting , keel guard, led , gps , vhf , 2nd bilge pump. Basically planning for a Bimini trip. Figured I won't be able to do justice to all the purchases without a grill.

Now to justify all these purchases to my wife

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bruce that is nice work. One question- any concerns with heat radiating off the bottom of the grill and damaging the fiberglass?
The fiberglass and the HydroTeak mat below the grill stay nice and cool and surprisingly clean.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The few times I used mine mounted on the bow I had zero issues and found it awesome to relax by myself and grill while everyone enjoyed the back of the boat. Plus ther are beverage holders!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Bruce do you have more pics of your bow mount?

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here are two of mine to share also. The leg is bolted with 4 bolts to base of grill and has a locking pivot arm, so during mounting play with the angle of grill before drilling because you only have so much wiggle room to adjust grill. The leg mounts with two locking tabs into the base. Also still folds up to use legs for when not on boat.

IMG_1058.JPG IMG_1059.JPG

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here are two of mine to share also. The leg is bolted with 4 bolts to base of grill and has a locking pivot arm, so during mounting play with the angle of grill before drilling because you only have so much wiggle room to adjust grill. The leg mounts with two locking tabs into the base. Also still folds up to use legs for when not on boat.

View attachment 49237 View attachment 49238
Air boats in Tampa??

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks. I'll have to think about this for a while. Not sure if I want to cut in to boat up there or not. I like that location though. Everyone hangs out at rear of boat, and that would be up out of the way.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks. I'll have to think about this for a while. Not sure if I want to cut in to boat up there or not. I like that location though. Everyone hangs out at rear of boat, and that would be up out of the way.
The hole is fairly small. Perhaps an inch or less. The mount has a rubber plug for when it is not in use. Mine has a lot of miles on it without any problems.