• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Marine head unit

krock

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
My 2014 Yamaha 242 Limited S was just declared a TCL ( total constructive loss) the insurance company did not want the bot so I was able to part it out to some extent before I had a salvage company remove it from my yard. I have many items for sale including the CDM6 Clarion head unit.

Attachments

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@krock Sorry to hear that! GLWS.
If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your boat? Was it swamped, damaged in an accident?

--

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I also would like to hear more of this story. Sorry about the loss of your boat hopefully you have a replacement on the way?

What other parts do you have for sale?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The the hu a double din? I'm interested but don't know if it will fit correctly in my 2010 242 ls. How much do you want for it and the remote?

Did you pull the stern ladder, reverse gates or anything else like the filler cushions or carpet?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Do you have the engines and ecu's?

ar240owner

Event Sponsor