• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Member # 600 has arrived !!!!

The last number in the URL for your name is your member #.....517 for you. Click and hold on an iPad to see it, right click on a PC.
Hey, that's pretty slick. So now you can call me 116 but my friends call me Gym. :winkingthumbsup"

Congratulations to the 600th member.

Big WAY TO GO to the organizers / developers / consultants et al on the performance of this forum...

It works for so many in so many different ways... I'm glued to the various topics and comments.

Thanks, I was just wondering what number I was...

Welcome, welcome...I'm late to the party, but I brought Kool-Aid!

Heck, we must be up to what? 607 by now??

Have a great time here at jetboaters.netcombiz :cool:

Thanks Im currently boatless but looking at a new jetboat sometime in the next year. Just reading and learning for now. Probably be a Yamaha, I did look at a 215 Scarab last weekend.- Jason

Welcome to @@JohnG and @@JMSGA glad you both found us and decided to join.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard @JohnG and @@JMSGA. Whatever boat you decide on @JMSGA you'll be welcome here. Our main interest is boating so show us what you gut when you get it. We don't discriminate. :)

"But he didn't have a jetboat.;)"

upload_2014-5-20_22-50-56.jpeg Anybody want some? If you drink it you will get a brand new AR240 in the great beyond.

"But he didn't have a jetboat.;)"

View attachment 6045 Anybody want some? If you drink it you will get a brand new AR240 in the great beyond.
Sign me up, I see there is ice in the pitcher, where I'm going I'm going to need a few ice cold drinks !!:devilhorns:

Reactions: Gym
Back