• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Gulf Coast Jet Boaters 3rd Annual Panama City Beach Florida Gathering July 19-22

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

Sorry for not posting this here earlier! We have been posting on our website and on the various Facebook groups.

Gulf Coast Jet Boaters is proud to announce that we're hosting our 3rd annual Panama City Beach Florida Gathering July 19-22, 2023.

Here's a link to the Itenerary

If you're not familiar with this event watch this short video featuring last year's event.

This is the largest and most well put together jet boater gathering in the US and this year it has grown from 30 boats and 120 people in 2022, to at current count 80 boats and 275 people. We believe if the weather holds out that this event will draw 100 plus boats and over 300 people!!!

So if you're looking for something fun to do with friends and family this summer, and you want to do something with your boat too, consider coming to our this event!

We're thankful for our event sponsors JetBoatPilot, Yamaha, Destination Panama City, Stoltz Super Rollers, Perfect Pass, Connelly Watersports, Cycle Springs Powersports, & Barefoot Products.

If you need more info head over to the Gulf Coast Jet Boaters facebook page and request admission. It is a private group so a group moderator will have to admit you in. As long as you have a jet boat you're welcome to join.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have been tossing the idea of trying this event out with the wife and kids. It sounds like its a pretty good time. My concern is dealing with pulling the boat in and out the whole time I'm there (I'm a little too meticulous when it comes to cleaning it every time it comes out of the salt water). Has anyone looked into or used any near by marinas that have slips to rent for a few days or hotels with slips. If so any recommendations?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have been tossing the idea of trying this event out with the wife and kids. It sounds like its a pretty good time. My concern is dealing with pulling the boat in and out the whole time I'm there (I'm a little too meticulous when it comes to cleaning it every time it comes out of the salt water). Has anyone looked into or used any near by marinas that have slips to rent for a few days or hotels with slips. If so any recommendations?
Yes There is a marina right next door to our host hotel called Pointe South Marina. You can rent a slip there for the duration of the event.

Geoffrey bell

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
I am going down for this event and I rented a slip at the marina for the days listed above. The marina made it very easy to get a slip they did however say at that time they were booking up from all the jet boaters. I know the price didn't seem to bad as well but i would have to look up the reciept to see what it was.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am going down for this event and I rented a slip at the marina for the days listed above. The marina made it very easy to get a slip they did however say at that time they were booking up from all the jet boaters. I know the price didn't seem to bad as well but i would have to look up the reciept to see what it was.
Good to know, how long ago did you book the slip and can you leave your trailer there? (any extra charge for that)

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I don't personally have facebook but my wife does and I had her request access to the group so hopefully I can find some more info but in the mean time is there any sort of group buy rate at the Bluegreen's Bayside Resort? Do I need to call or is there code or URL they made for us? Still trying to price out / plan to see if we can make this event.

Geoffrey bell

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
I don't personally have facebook but my wife does and I had her request access to the group so hopefully I can find some more info but in the mean time is there any sort of group buy rate at the Bluegreen's Bayside Resort? Do I need to call or is there code or URL they made for us? Still trying to price out / plan to see if we can make this event.
We ended up getting a airbnb right at the marina.

Geoffrey bell

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
Good to know, how long ago did you book the slip and can you leave your trailer there? (any extra charge for that)
I booked it about a month or so ago unfortunately they do not let you store the trailer there but I rented and Airbnb.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks everyone for the info, I ended up booking with the hotel recommended and confirmed they have an overflow lot that they will unlock to allow us to store trailers. I was able to book a slip as well, the marina stated they are filling up quick though for anyone looking to book.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot have a boat close to destin I can rent on Sunday or Monday when I am in town for my sons baseball tournament?

Maybe I can make a drive over and check out the shop before wife gets into town or after she leaves.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just curious who all is going and how far your traveling from?

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We'll be there! We always vacation in PCB the last two weeks of July and the previous year's GCJB Gatherings have been the week before our trip. We're signed up for 4, not sure how many of our adult kids will be there for those dates yet... Traveling from Atlanta.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice we are traveling from Tampa

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Just curious who all is going and how far your traveling from?
Be there with 3 people, traveling from Atlanta.

This is my first time boating in salt water/tide regulated water. Is there any thing you guys can recommend that we need for this trip? I usually boat on an inland lake in the Atl area (allatonna).

Thanks!

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Watch the tide throughout the day especially when anchored. Recommend a VHF handheld radio

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

This is my first time boating in salt water/tide regulated water. Is there any thing you guys can recommend that we need for this trip? I usually boat on an inland lake in the Atl area (allatonna).

Thanks!
Get Navionics on your phone.

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

Thanks!
Take a look at the Windy App. It’s for sailers and show forecasted wind speed & direction, swells and duration of swells, tide cycles, rain forecast all in one screen. Very handy for determining comfort and/or safety same day and a few days out. SailFlow and Windfinder are others, but I like Windy bets