• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Missing summer, insert boat outing pics here.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
ummmmm... soooo you guys planning a drive by with all those water balloons?
haha there is a huge water balloon fight every year at "the old oar house" which is a lakeside bar about ten miles north of our cabin. Its on Labor day weekend. Literally hundreds of boats show up, and have a balloon war. Ill see if I have any pics of the fight itself. Its pretty awesome.

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
great idea for a thread. Love looking at any and all pictures!

IMG_0691.JPG IMG_0702.JPG IMG_0714.JPG IMG_1213.JPG

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Was that delivery or take-out? That would be a great summer job - boat pizza delivery guy!
delivery to our marina at our dock. Very convenient. That day we were tubing and ski'ing. Finished that up and called in our order. Drove back to our marina, waited about 10 minutes, got food delivered and went back out to watch boat races that night while eating. Is it summer yet....???

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
delivery to our marina at our dock. Very convenient. That day we were tubing and ski'ing. Finished that up and called in our order. Drove back to our marina, waited about 10 minutes, got food delivered and went back out to watch boat races that night while eating. Is it summer yet....???
In the Pacific Northwest we really don't have much of anything on most lakes in terms of amenities or boat up establishments, I'm sure that is due to the lack of population and therefore a small potential customer base. That is one thing that I am a little envious of when reading all the destination and get-together threads on the forum.

One other annoyance is that I am a 3150 mile tow from Fort Lauderdale!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Was that delivery or take-out? That would be a great summer job - boat pizza delivery guy!
They had a Dominos or some such on Lake of the Ozarks one summer with delivery boats. They went under after one season, something about the delivery guys trashing the boats was the story I heard.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Now you started it! I am in full on dreaming of summer mode!!!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_1266.jpg My favorite from last season

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damn you Jerry @jcyamaharider, I think all you're doing is depressing everyone...lol! Come on summer, we need you soon!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No summer pics but did get the drone out at the beach today.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Scuba_ref . If you want to meet up for a brew let me know!! Just pm...I'm around all weekend.
@bobbie thanks for the offer. I had some travel issues, something caused the traffic folw going over Golden to become a parking lot. I had to make a 2.5 hour detour which got me to Portland late so I got switched to a game right in Portland so I never made it out to your neck of the woods. I'll keep your offer in mind for the next time I get scheduled at George Fox!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We really miss summer. The 60 degree temp this weekend has been a huge tease.

1.jpg 4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Once again not summer but I was able to get the boat out today and play a little. Fist time flying the DJI from the boat so be kind lol.

Top Bottom