• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mooring cover ordered

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
i want to provide feedback on an order. I checked several websites and decided to order a morning cover from YSP. The site said shipping in 2-4 business days. I ordered last Thursday. My card was charged Friday morning. I waited until Monday to contact YSP about the order. I asked for the status of my order, and asked if it shipped yet (since my card was charged).

Their response was-
Not yet, Yamaha currently has the mooring cover on back order for about three weeks!

Sorry about the wait!

Best,

I replied that the website states something different. And I did not appreciate my card being charged (and no notification either).

Their response -

Typically, that's the time frame on parts and accessories, but Yamaha has been having trouble getting caught up on the amount of orders for boat covers

Best,

————
That’s all I have to say about that.

boudin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I buy all my OEM parts from partzilla.com. Great discount, modern usable site design. They won't charge your card until they are ready to ship.

-Greg

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Order canceled.

Best,

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I buy all my OEM parts from partzilla.com. Great discount, modern usable site design. They won't charge your card until they are ready to ship.

-Greg
Greg- thanks!
Saved $45, it ships sooner, and waaaaay better service/website/shipping. Clearly partzilla is Best,

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I tried using Partzilla.com this morning after seeing good reviews from y'all on them. But, I can't find a way to search for parts for a 2017 212x. Maybe I am missing something though.

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I usually search by part number. When I used that to search on the site-worked.

boudin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jameson Clark Click Shop By Brand -> Yamaha -> Boats -> Year -> Boat Model. But I see there is no 212X there... might need to look at the 2016 then.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Jameson Clark Click Shop By Brand -> Yamaha -> Boats -> Year -> Boat Model. But I see there is no 212X there... might need to look at the 2016 then.
2017 and 2016 212x models are very different though.