• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My 2018 AR195 Mods

Nort

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Do you have any issues folding the tower with the speakers? Are those the JL Audio M6s?

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
MX770. No issues with folding but it gets close to wheel.

Nort

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Nice. I’m looking to install the 7.7” M6s in the same spots that you did on my 195S but I’m gonna keep it in the garage so folding the tower is a necessity. Any issue with folding the bimini top against the tower and it hitting the speakers?

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
@jEt_jAk Part number for the flame arrester K&N? Just picked up an 18 195 myself looking to do a few of these over the winter.

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Yup that’s it. Be very careful though...

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
@jEt_jAk Nice mods. What mod did you do to the tower, disconnect the cables? Are you using a 3.5" Stoltz roller or 4"? What is the lucky13 mod?

Last edited:

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Tower for mod allows it to go lower to fit in garage. Using 3.5in stilts roller. And lucky13 is a new cone for better hole shot.

Last edited:

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Tower for mod allows it to go lower to fit in garage. Using 3.5in stilts roller. And lucky13 is a new come for better hole shot.
Appreciate the info.