• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My 21 AR195S build

Jtlacrozmaster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Hey Justin! Another question for you - I love that Yeti cooler that you've got. Can you comment at all regarding it's overall fitment on the boat? Can someone comfortably sit in the seat behind the captains chair with the cooler there? Does it fit well into any of the storage compartments? Would you recommend it overall? Love the wheels, that makes it really nice for lugging 100 lb+ full cooler!

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hey Justin! Another question for you - I love that Yeti cooler that you've got. Can you comment at all regarding it's overall fitment on the boat? Can someone comfortably sit in the seat behind the captains chair with the cooler there? Does it fit well into any of the storage compartments? Would you recommend it overall? Love the wheels, that makes it really nice for lugging 100 lb+ full cooler!
few things to consider. its heavy, and you have to muscle it into the boat. it does fit, but if you look closely there is not a lot of room for the rear seat maybe a small kid. also that cooler will not fit in any storage compartment. I use the yeti bag cooler and the small one that came with the boat and it seems to work well for 4. also the cooler will have to serve as the table since its taking up the table spot. it does have pros and cons for having just 1 cooler.

Justin2431

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agree with yamahaul. Pros and cons. Works as a table and a seat if needed. Already had the cooler so size and fitment wasn’t a thought when I bought it. About the only thing I would change is the color to white.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
any updates on the trolling motor? I'm anxious to see the mount install. Soon I'll follow suit. you'll be my tester 😂

Justin2431

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not yet still waiting on them to be shipped out. They were on back order 😞

Skin6061

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure if it has changed on the newer boats but if not you may want to upgrade to led on the trailer lights. The stock one with bulbs in the older trailer seems to blow blind easily

Justin2431

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is what I ended up with for the Minn Kota. I mounted it differently than the traditional down the side. Just the look I was going for with the motor off the boat. Powdered coated the same as the tower.

Attachments

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
This is what I ended up with for the Minn Kota. I mounted it differently than the traditional down the side. Just the look I was going for with the motor off the boat. Powdered coated the same as the tower.
DAAAMN. how was it securing the bolts up front?

Justin2431

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not fun! Had to cut in a 2inch port hole and fill with an access cover. All fit nicely behind the back rest so it’s hidden. All in all though I really like how it turned out. To me doesn’t look to out of place.

malmana

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Great stuff!! I've been waiting on my 195S (on order since 8/27). Regarding the sound system. I ordered a 6 channel fusion amp SG-DA61500. I plan to start with the stock speakers but also ordered 2 tower (wet sounds Recon 6 POD). I'm not looking for crazy "in da club" loud sound but enough to hear at full throttle. BTW - I was surprised at how large these 6.5 tower speakers are. I have huge hands (see pic). As this is a smaller boat I can't imagine what the 8 or 10's would look like. I liked the 6 pod because the tower attachment was in a white cover. Some others were chrome or whatever. This particular attachment will only fit the 2nd tower bar. Be careful as the two tower bars are of different diameter and some tower speakers will only fit a certain diameter. I really dig the your new trailer wheels. Please send product info/link. Thanks - looking forward to more input.

Attachments

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Great thread. You weren't lying about those straps. Picked up our boat Saturday and after a 2.5hr drive home we noticed 1 strap completely gone! Amazon Primed some new buckle straps the minute i walked in the house! Just did a big order for some additional Sea Dek and my Thrust Vectors.

Drfast555

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
How easy was the amp install? What type of connectors did you need to buy? Or did you need to splice into wires?

Justin2431

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How easy was the amp install? What type of connectors did you need to buy? Or did you need to splice into wires?
Amp install is pretty easy. I used to water proof connectors on everything. I ordered them online as all local places want an arm and a leg for them. I don’t remember splicing anything.

MisfitBoy99

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Justin2431 what rims did you get and how much did they cost?

PastMaster32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is some amazing fabrication there! Your shop or did you farm it out?