• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My dealer is not going to be a Yamaha dealer anymore!

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I get a letter in the mail yesterday from my selling dealer telling me that they are no longer going to be a dealer for Yamaha. Any warranty items will need to go to the next closest dealer which is 2.5 hours away! Great :-(

What dealership was that?

Powersports of Cleveland, any idea why that would be? Based on the letter, it sounded like Yamaha was pulling the dealer license or contract.

Judging from their website it looks like they jumped ship to BRP products. They carry Sea Doo and Can-am now....

This is probably a good thing for you though as I guarantee you a major boat dealership is in the process of picking them up right now. This is just my assumption, I have no actual knowledge of the situation in your area.

I wouldn't bet that someone else will pick up Yamaha. I don't have a Yamaha boat dealer within 2 hours of me.

They always carried BRP products. They sold Sea Doo boats as well as jet ski's for years. Hopefully, someone will pick them up. I see quite a few Yamaha boats in Lake Erie around the Islands. Thanks!

I got the same letter 3 days ago :( They will still do any NON-Warranty work needed done.

I got the same letter 3 days ago :( They will still do any NON-Warranty work needed done.
BULLSHIT....if they cant hang on to oem support, they aren't getting my money.

Back