• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My latest FSH 210 Delivery news...

O2Raulerson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Talked to my dealer today...I was told that 3 weeks ago, Yamaha closed down a factory in Texas (for storm damage) for a couple of weeks & they’re expecting deliveries to start back up next week...has anybody here heard the same thing or even something different?

The Yamaha boat factory is in Vonore, TN though. The only Texas-based subsidiary of Yamaha I know of is the Skeeter boats factory.

I did know the main headquarters was in TN...but I’ve heard from 2 different dealers that they have a factory in TX where they get parts from or something like that...1 originally told me it closed for 6-8 weeks but the latest told me 2 weeks... ??‍♂️

It isn't a factory they own, its one of the parts suppliers that had damage due to the freeze.

I heard something shut down to cold weather/storms.

As recently as a 2 weeks ago, I got a bunch of excuses (reasons) for my delayed delivery since I put deposit down 8.1.2020. Here they are: COVID supply chain, lack of containers for overseas shipments, lack of dock workers to u load containers that do come in, tornadoes in TN, and winter freeze in Texas. So pick one or pick them all, I don’t care. Still no boat and looking 8 months since deposit.

I cant speak for most of those, but supply chain disruptions is a real deal. I work in healthcare supply chain and we are still struggling. And its the small things we cant get, like plastic syringes and rubber catheters to name a few. We are told they are on backorder with no ETA. Hundreds of items.

Did you ever get your boat ? I put down a deposit a year ago and Yamaha canceled my order

Folks - I got my boat at the end of June after waiting 11 months. Been good since getting it first 10 hours - no issues!!

Back