• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My little Memorial Weekend 2014 video

I need to pull my boat down there check out the lake! Without kids of course.

Did you guys notice they were surfing ropeless with comparatively very little ballast. @Backwash's wife is an amazing surfer. He is as well, when he can get up.

@Backwash Tell us more about the wake board setup. That looks like a good time and great surfing footage at the end of the video

Hey! I can always get up! Haha. Running a 500 bag on floor in front at about 80% full. A 500 under rear seat about 90% full and a 350 tied on swim deck about 80% full. That for me to surf. Wife can surf driving straight with just the 350 bag on back deck. Our boat tends to set a wave easier on that side due to the 4 batteries on other side to run boat and stereo. We just make everyone ride goofy footed. And yes, the surfing was on Ouachita. Would get chopped up by the weekend warriors on Hamilton.

"Honey I know how much you want to take the kids to Disney World, so I booked you and the kids an entire week down there. Y'all have fun. I'll be in Arkansas"

Back