• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My Trash Can Modification...

JDSCHMOO

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's the thread! I'm gonna do mine that way. It's a great use for that space too.

Not like it's hard to open the door to drop garbage, but this has a cool factor as well. I think I want to spring the extra for a chrome ring cup holder though to dress it up. I may make it like the cup holder in the help. Then I will ask my wife to cut some vinyl to label it.

Thanks for the link!!
That's mine! lol, works great, had it now for a few seasons and it's been great. just gotta remember to remove the trash after each trip.