• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

my upholstery replacement '07 AR230

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We did not. The upholsterer left town and we were never able to find out where he sourced his material.

I'm really surprised it's hard to find because he did it as a side job so I got the impression he was just going to a local supply house,

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BHudson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Check this out

Check this out

That looks pretty nice, is it an exact match or something close?

mbalogh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Taking all my upholstery out to have it redone and this thread was invaluable! Trying to find all those nuts and screws on my own would have taken a lifetime. Thank you so much for putting it together!!

Just a thought to add to this thread, to get to all the nuts for the rear corner seat backs and swim platform backs I was able to loosen the carpeted plywood from the sides of the engine compartment and drop/tilt them in enough to access everything without having to actually lay in the under seat storage. I’m 6’5” and 240 pounds, so making myself small isn’t really an option. It’s more to have to put back together but it’s an option if you physically can’t fit in the storage area to get to them. Just be careful not to put too much pressure on any wires or hoses that run behind the plywood. Thanks!

Mike