• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Navionics SD Card Install on 243 VRX

Cut2thechase

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Does anyone have a guide or picture of where the Navionics SD card goes on the back of the Medallion touch screens for the Chaparral 243 VRX?

Does the screen pop out or do I need to crawl into the storage area and install it?

Thanks!!

John

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
1604842329503.png
Best picture I could find. Upper left on back is a rubber cover. Pull off. There are 2 sd slots there. 99% sure it’s the outside one

Cut2thechase

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thanks Bob! I'll take a look and reply for anyone else having this issue.

Crazyhorse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
View attachment 136759
Best picture I could find. Upper left on back is a rubber cover. Pull off. There are 2 sd slots there. 99% sure it’s the outside one
Another question. Where do you get the SD card. I have a 2016
View attachment 136759
Another question. Where do you get the SD card? I have a 2016 moddel 203 ZRX.

Cut2thechase

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I bought a new chip from Navionics when I purchased the boat. It came with an SD card and the Micro SD card inside of it. The SD card went bad last year so I went to Staples and bought a new one for the Micro card to fit into. Anyone will work it doesn't have to be one from Navionics.

Crazyhorse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I bought a new chip from Navionics when I purchased the boat. It came with an SD card and the Micro SD card inside of it. The SD card went bad last year so I went to Staples and bought a new one for the Micro card to fit into. Anyone will work it doesn't have to be one from Navionics.
Back of my control panel looks a bit different. I found a rubber cover and pulled it off. Tried putting just a standard SD card just to see if it would fit. Won't slide in.