• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Nearly Brand New Lighted Guide Ons

LKNHokie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nearly brand new C E SMITH 60" Lighted Post Guide-Ons used twice (submerged 4 times) before taking them off (with my dock set up, they end up causing more work for me, and more work is not my friend).

I them put on the trailer on a Friday and took them off on a Sunday.

Paid $109 at West Marine, asking $70 +shipping (or come get them)

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Nearly brand new C E SMITH 60" Lighted Post Guide-Ons used twice (submerged 4 times) before taking them off (with my dock set up, they end up causing more work for me, and more work is not my friend).

I them put on the trailer on a Friday and took them off on a Sunday.

Paid $109 at West Marine, asking $70 +shipping (or come get them)
Do you still have the Lighted Post Guide Ons? What size trailer frame will they fit. I have shorelander trailer.

LKNHokie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I do still have them. CE Smith’s webpage says they will fit frames up to 3" W x 4-1/4" H. I too have a shorelander and they fit perfectly.

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Calculate shipping to Douglasville GA 30135.. Does it have the clear lenses on the top of the poles?

Shawn

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have no clue where Cornelius NC is but I will be in NC Charlotte over weekend of 27/28. Arive in the evening 27th leave afternoon on 28th.

I live near lake Lanier.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just looked it up. My mom is 5min from mountain island lake. I can travel back with them if you decide to purchase.

LKNHokie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes it has the clear lenses on top, with an amber led for the forward facing 180° and a red led for the rear 180°.

Yes, I’m 15 minutes north of Charlotte on Lake Norman. I’ll figure up shipping (and a box) tomorrow if you want to go that route.

LKNHokie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
UPS Ground is $19.57
USPS is $27.85

LKNHokie