• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Need a bigger garage!

What a PITA, did you not measure?

Get the bulldozer out :)

@DawgDaze . It looks like you have room to raise the door header by about a foot. You most likely have a wood or laminated beam header which could be replaced with a much lower steel I-beam. In addition to that if you lower the tongue of the trailer you should be able to overcome the height problem. Do you have enough room for the length?

Last edited:
I

I knew it wasn't going to fit. I did that

i didn't have to measure cause I already knew it:) I just did that to get it out of the street until my wife got home. We are taking her out to Lake Perris today to tow the kids around in our new inflatable. Our new house in Seattle will have a HUGE boat garage that will hide the Dawg just fine.

New house in Seattle? Is the move gaining ground? The Dawg is looking good! What happened to the Big Mable? Want to sell it cheap? LOL

New house in Seattle? Is the move gaining ground? The Dawg is looking good! What happened to the Big Mable? Want to sell it cheap? LOL
LOL actually Mel this new inflatable was a BLAST but it was a pain in the BUTT!! It's too big. I had to deflate it just to get it in the bed of the truck and we use the power of the boat to inflate it on the lake. It was a pain. We will save that one for Lake Powell

Huge!! But fun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 16
^^^^ Lake Powell ??? What!!!
Go on....

Back