• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Need a name for the new vessel!

A spin off of what @Magic said...

" BLUE CLARAMEL "

Now that just doesn't quite grab me...but she will see it.

CC RIDER (Clara & Chester)...I like Elvis Presley's version the best!!

Clara Lane (clear a lane)
Claraty (clarity)
Clara's Day (clear as day)

I like Runway Blue.....

Crystal Clara

@Glassman ... those are interesting names...TIMES UP and PICK ONE! :wacky:

I guess it may look that way. But the Mrs. works long hours during the week. And long hours on the weekend. One of the reasons I sold the boat in the first place! So, getting her attention for five minutes, to look at names, isn't a priority for her. But I want her on board with this. And believe me, she's seeing all of y'all's input! And it helps, for us to look at those, and come to a conclusion. And we will come to a conclusion! Patients my son!

how about "On Board" ?

If you were Navy... Blue Angel

In fact, maybe even if you were not...

She pretty much wasn't keep on Dawg or Blue, stating that the boat was blue and didn't need it in the name.:rolleyes: And even kind of just said name it what I want. I just want it to mean something to her as well. She also didn't want her name in it.

I like Blue Angel. I was a civilian, but the Wild Blue Yonder is explored by many more than just the Navy or military. I have punched my fair share of holes in the atmosphere as well. But I might get tired of saying, "no, I wasn't in the Navy". I kind of gave it the day off so far. I will find a name eventually!

Go out on the water have some wine, enjoy your time on the boat with Clara. When you least expect it, the name will come to you. Don't rush it. You want it to mean something. Good Luck.

How bout: "Insert Name Here"...

Or " She Said Yes"
"Reluctant Passenger"
"Mel's Place"
"Flight Risk"
"Clara'd for Takeoff"
" Emotional Rescue"

@Lspeedss , you come up with some good ones! Thanks @Boat Crazy , I know, I just wanted to get in on that AO Cooler sale. And I need a new cooler with the name embroidered...because my carbon series 24 says "Nauti Dawg"! Maybe Danny and Cheryl want to do a trade! I need some of my stuff back! @DawgDaze @such...I will trade you an AO Cooler with the boat name for a JL Sound system! LOL

@Lspeedss , you come up with some good ones! Thanks @Boat Crazy , I know, I just wanted to get in on that AO Cooler sale. And I need a new cooler with the name embroidered...because my carbon series 24 says "Nauti Dawg"! Maybe Danny and Cheryl want to do a trade! I need some of my stuff back! @DawgDaze @such...I will trade you an AO Cooler with the boat name for a JL Sound system! LOL
man that is a SUPER deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me think about it.............NOOOOO!!!!!!! LOL

Back