• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need jet drive venturi for 2012 challenger 210challenger se twin 155s

jeffhook

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Please help need to replace jet drive Venturi ( $135 part) for my 2012 challenger se 210 twin 155s part number # 204160302, new or used, seems not available through seadoo "discontinued". I cant believe seadoo does not have replacement parts for boat only 10 years old. it bolts on right after impeller assembly and before direction nozzle. I will buty complete jet drive assembly if necassary. or sell as is 20k boat trailer blue mint condition no rips or tears 70 hrs

jeffhook

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
help please!