• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Needing new tires

Mando

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good morning everyone. I know this topic has been on here multiple times. I'm in the market to get 5 new tires for my 2015 ar240. Just want some input on the what's good and what's not for new tires. Thank you if the admin wants to delete this topic and direct me to a specific one it would gladly be appreciate it thank you

JetBoatPenguin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went with the Goodyear's. They seem to do well and the Goodyear dealer cut a deal so be sure to ask. Radials I think are the way to go.

Dennis P

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Carlisle 8 ply.jpg I had the original Goodyear Marathons on the trailer since 2008, drove 1.5 hours to the marina seasonally in June and returned in October so the tread was like new. This winter the valves gave out and the deflated tires were showing cracks on the sidewalls so I went with the Carlisle 8 ply radial, here in Quebec Canada 205 75R 14 $107 each.