• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Never browse Craigslist when it is raining outside

Is this a KTM ? Those are amazing bikes
Yup it's a KTM 530 EXC. I LOVED that bike! Handled great and had tons of power once you uncorked it and removed all the emissions crap they put on all bikes.

I always loved waking up real early and go hit the trails, especially after it's rained the night before. Where I live we have a lot of trails and woods to ride in so it made it real nice to come home, throw on some riding boots and gear and go hit the trails practically in my backyard.

Good pic of her when she was brand spankin' new...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Yup it's a KTM 530 EXC. I LOVED that bike! Handled great and had tons of power once you uncorked it and removed all the emissions crap they put on all bikes.

I always loved waking up real early and go hit the trails, especially after it's rained the night before. Where I live we have a lot of trails and woods to ride in so it made it real nice to come home, throw on some riding boots and gear and go hit the trails practically in my backyard.

Good pic of her when she was brand spankin' new...

View attachment 81695
View attachment 81696

Wow!! I am jealous. Being in the city there are no trails nearby, else I would have had a dirt bike also. I love early morning rides. In my bachelor days I used to be up by 5 in the morning, meet a bunch of bikers at a gas station and do some hard riding all day and be back home at night. Breakfast in one town, lunch in another and ice cream in another town. These are biker hangouts in small towns and the food used to be delicious (me being a vegetarian). We used to cover easily 200-300 miles that whole day riding around in the Shenandoah valley. By the time I reach home it used to be 8 - 9 PM.

Wow!! I am jealous. Being in the city there are no trails nearby, else I would have had a dirt bike also. I love early morning rides. In my bachelor days I used to be up by 5 in the morning, meet a bunch of bikers at a gas station and do some hard riding all day and be back home at night. Breakfast in one town, lunch in another and ice cream in another town. These are biker hangouts in small towns and the food used to be delicious (me being a vegetarian). We used to cover easily 200-300 miles that whole day riding around in the Shenandoah valley. By the time I reach home it used to be 8 - 9 PM.

Now you are wanting me to go buy a bike again!!! :D

We used to do the same and go eat in different towns or go make long trips out to see historic sites in our state. Took this on a lot of miles across the state and got the flat ass to prove it with 1-1/4" of suspension travel lol...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've had a lot of bikes both street and dirt. From cruisers to super sports and everything in between. Never a brand follower and loved it so long as it had 2 wheels lol. Enjoy your new bike! I'm the one who is jealous haha.

Now you are wanting me to go buy a bike again!!! :D

We used to do the same and go eat in different towns or go make long trips out to see historic sites in our state. Took this on a lot of miles across the state and got the flat ass to prove it with 1-1/4" of suspension travel lol...

View attachment 81700
View attachment 81699

I've had a lot of bikes both street and dirt. From cruisers to super sports and everything in between. Never a brand follower and loved it so long as it had 2 wheels lol. Enjoy your new bike! I'm the one who is jealous haha.

It's time for you to get one again ;)

I am waiting those days I am waiting for a post titled
“ Rest In Peace Amar “
With a footnote “ suicide by wife “ .

The sad part is that I might to testify on Anu’s side LOL

I am waiting those days I am waiting for a post titled
“ Rest In Peace Amar “
With a footnote “ suicide by wife “ .

The sad part is that I might to testify on Anu’s side LOL
The footnote will be “shot by wife” :D
And you will still be testifying on Anu’s side. Lol

One thing to mention here is, never ever mention to the seller that you are in Philippines and don’t mind wiring the cash to the seller if he can provide bank account details or a PayPal id. That text from me cost me a ton of text messages over a period of 2 days trying to convince the seller that I am the real deal and not a fairytale Lol.

When I met him on Friday evening he said that he thought I was a scammer as my explanation above perfectly fit the bill. My continuous texts to him over a period of 2 days sort of convinced him that I might be genuine and he provided his address for Anu to go and give the cash.
Let this be a lesson for me to think about the context first before being brutally honest on Craigslist Lol

Shit guess it's time to start building my cafe racer. I was prob the happiest driving when all I had were my 2 bikes. Then I had kids lol.

Back