• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 195s question.

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Might find myself sleeping on the couch indefinitely if I spent what either you spent on your coolers.
LOL...Well luckily it was the Wife that insisted on the larger cooler since we spend 5-6 hours at a time on the lake with friends. She liked this one since it had a divider that you can freeze. A His & Her side.
I also splurged and got this SeaDek cooler cover with my Boat name from www.usatuff.com to dress it up a little.
Where does the spending stop and the boating start?? LOL!!

1615319317758.png

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might find myself sleeping on the couch indefinitely if I spent what either you spent on your coolers.
Ha! I'm sleeping there anyways for some reason or another, but wife will throw out the lunch of the turkey sandos or anything less than very cold.

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone doing any Wax, Collinite, 920, Meguiar's whatever or Upholstery sealant before you drop the boat in the lake for the first time? I think I have my routine set for getting it out of the wet dock for it's monthly cleaning and wax, but anything I can should do from a cleaning and wax perspective before I drop it in? FWIW, this is my to-do list

Install Keel Guard
Install Thrust Vectors
Install Anchor Kit
Switch shipping cover for mooring cover
Change out trailer license plate
Install Domed Registration #s[/TD]
Attach wake board rack
Install Stolz Roller
Install Bow Guard
Wax?
Upholstery Sealant?
[TD]

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
LOL...Well luckily it was the Wife that insisted on the larger cooler since we spend 5-6 hours at a time on the lake with friends. She liked this one since it had a divider that you can freeze. A His & Her side.
I also splurged and got this SeaDek cooler cover with my Boat name from www.usatuff.com to dress it up a little.
Where does the spending stop and the boating start?? LOL!!

View attachment 143934
I took a closer look at it, I may have to sleep on the couch for awhile.

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Anyone doing any Wax, Collinite, 920, Meguiar's whatever or Upholstery sealant before you drop the boat in the lake for the first time? I think I have my routine set for getting it out of the wet dock for it's monthly cleaning and wax, but anything I can should do from a cleaning and wax perspective before I drop it in? FWIW, this is my to-do list

Install Keel Guard
Install Thrust Vectors
Install Anchor Kit
Switch shipping cover for mooring cover
Change out trailer license plate
Install Domed Registration #s[/TD]
Attach wake board rack
Install Stolz Roller
Install Bow Guard
Wax?
Upholstery Sealant?
[TD]
So we took her out yesterday for first time.....wow. 4 people on board and we hit 40 quick!! I will say around the dock took some patience with steering to get the hang. I do have the Thrust Vectors ready to install but wanted to get a feel for the boat before install. Had a blast for a few hours and got it back on trailer in 1 attempt. Once mooring cover arrives this week I will move her to her wet slip. All in all I love this boat!!

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
So we took her out yesterday for first time.....wow. 4 people on board and we hit 40 quick!! I will say around the dock took some patience with steering to get the hang. I do have the Thrust Vectors ready to install but wanted to get a feel for the boat before install. Had a blast for a few hours and got it back on trailer in 1 attempt. Once mooring cover arrives this week I will move her to her wet slip. All in all I love this boat!!
uhhh.. hit 40 after break in? 😬

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
uhhh.. hit 40 after break in? 😬
Yes, after sputtering around for awhile for the break in period. Gave me plenty of time to try to get acquainted with the steering of the boat.

BigPapiBT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anybody using plastic containers to store things (walk things to the boat) that fit well in the storage areas in the front or back?

Jeff L24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
For those with the Yacht Blue, what did you do for registration numbers? Seems like black is standard but white might match better? If found this website but I'm sure there are others. I just want it all in one strip vs. trying to line up letters :).

I did 3" white from the same company, above the rub rail.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Orange and blue. 🐊 but I’m a little bias where I live