• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2019 212x Owner!

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Welcome. Great boat for the Keys I boat there 1 week a month. I try anyway. I go over 1’ no problem no prop to catch on anything. Just don’t stop and hang out in water under 18” of water you will make a vortex and start to suck up sand, it Will slowly wear down jet prop, like sand blasting its nothing catastrophic or immediate but if you do it a lot near beaches you will lose performance after a bit. I just kill the engine if I’m in the shallow water and putting around I have a push-pole anyway. You do get really used to not having to stay in the channel and being able to run over almost anything. For 150 bucks you can put in a permanently mounted marine radio with a distress call built in. That way it is always on the boat you can never forget it, you never have bad batteries in the damn thing, and part of your orientation if you put people on the boat if you can tell them to lift the little red hatch and press the button if there is a catastrophic problem and help will come. I used the Standard Horizon GX1600B. Seaweed will also suck up in the Keys, A Navy man like yourself will get through. Great luck and have fun ! Nice boat. I’ll be down in the Keys Wednesday and start a thread for stuff to do there in our boats, but I keep it in Islamorada 75miles up from Key West.

RobinSC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking forward to se the thread and hopefully I can contribute to it some.

RobinSC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok here she is, finally got a chance to pick her up and bring her home!FCECAE92-630D-4A63-BE2F-88E10E7B108D.jpeg

RobinSC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
there should be 2 buckles you can wrap around the wake tower to help secure the bikini in place.
You mean to hold the Bimini to the actual tower? Have not tried that yet, this is how she was handed over and was just wanting to get her home into the lift, now I will learn what I can do.. Will look at that tomorrow! Thanks for the pointer, and yes the straps are there I had just wrapped them around the Bimini with out thinking about putting it against the tower.

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
You mean to hold the Bimini to the actual tower? Have not tried that yet, this is how she was handed over and was just wanting to get her home into the lift, now I will learn what I can do.. Will look at that tomorrow! Thanks for the pointer, and yes the straps are there I had just wrapped them around the Bimini with out thinking about putting it against the tower.
It just helps to secure it when not in use, but I have the same boat and you’re going to love it. Just bought some upgraded speakers for the inside speakers and the optional seadek from JetBoatPilot. Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

RobinSC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It just helps to secure it when not in use, but I have the same boat and you’re going to love it. Just bought some upgraded speakers for the inside speakers and the optional seadek from JetBoatPilot. Let me know if you have any questions!
Roger that! Just to confirm, my Captain seat does not turn around fully, guessing this by desin

Daren and Heather

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait I have good news for you. On the new 2020 AR210, and I assume your boat, the captains chair can be made to turn 180 degrees. Just swivel the chair partially so it's not in the locked position, and you should be able to lift the chair straight off the post. You'll see a bolt going through the post with an Allen head top and a nut inside the post. This is what stops the chair from spinning all the way. Simply take out the nut and bolt and put the chair back on. It will now completely swivel and will have 3 new locking positions at 12,3,and 6 o'clock. BEST CHEAPEST UPGRADE I'VE DONE SO FAR!!! Enjoy!

Attachments