• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2021s

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have a 2021 AR240 on order and have learned that all the new color schemes have been released except the 24', of course. There was a suggestion by our sales person that there may be a redesign so this is why it's taking longer. Has anyone heard this as well or know anything concrete? TIA

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thank you! Man, I hope if they are really increasing it to 25', this doesn't mean a huge price increase :(
I don't think the 19' or 21' boats really jumped much when they widened and lengthened the series, just the usual yearly price increases.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Will prolly go up 5-10 k I would think for the 25 footer. Thoughts?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@NewBoater I would think you are probably in the zone.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, they will increase 4% or so even if it’s still 24’ so yeah you are probably close.