• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Boat New SurfWave

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got back out on the Lake again today (....and Saturday too LOL)
Here is some video cuts of the Wave at 12MPH 1st and then 10.5 Mph

Couple still shoots of same sequenceScreen Shot 2015-03-22 at 6.25.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-22 at 6.26.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-22 at 6.30.35 PM.png

Good stuff !!! I'm glad your having fun with it, if your going to post a video we need to see a slow motion wipe out along with it not just the fancy riding, ooooooohhhhh nnnnnnoooooo

The wipeouts are longer than the other footage

How come I get the feeling we are getting "score-boarded" over here........

How come I get the feeling we are getting "score-boarded" over here........

Not sure who "we" is but I do come from Jet-Boating and continue to relay my experiences to fellow Jet-Boaters.
Other than that, I will assume you are just kidding.

Please keep sharing......beautiful boat and that is an insane wave.

So cool and thanks for the video.

I will not chase all that is involved (boat, setup, money) to have the ability to wake surf. I love snowboarding which is very comparable or better given that when you fall, you just stand back up.

Do people that focus on this wake surfing also snowboard or is it because you don't have as easy access to snowboarding that you take up wake surfing? I should start a poll on this

I do not snow board nor have I ever. I am a water guy in the non frozen form. I love the ability to get out there on a 90 degree day and just tear up the wave, and when we fall it is a slow sink or a gentle tumble. Hurts far less then wakeboarding.

...I have snowboarded, and skateboarded as a kid...the Balance aspect transfers to WakeSurfing.

Side note- someone let me try there WakeSkate out yesterday- i was fun, but with Colder water ...all I thought about wall falling on my face,, :)

I love snowboarding which is very comparable or better given that when you fall, you just stand back up.

I would normally agree until I broke my fibia after a crash (low speed, I really needed a video footage of that one), then you limp around for the next 9 months,

Back