• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Boating Application - Beta

Hey I'd be interested in the beta if you are still testing. I am in IT as well, many years as in App Dev and then App Dev mgmt. Now I manage cloud infrastructure, automation, and DevOps.

Will keep that in mind, going through a round of removing some features after first round of UAT.

I'm interested in the app also, I just joined the forum in early August so I wasn't here for the original post. I'm not an IT gut, but I do work in industrial automation, and have been a maintenance guy in the past and have used maintenance software for documenting information. I understand the importance of keeping said documentation and records on equipment. This sound like a great application to be able to do the same with personal investments like our boats.

Thanks, hopefully it will be received well with a good adoption rate. We have put a lot into it. There were too many features in the Beta and It was a bit overly complex. We are trimming it back a bit and going to let the featured organically grow as the road map unfolds. Also the UI was refreshed. I will have them launch a round 2 Beta / Production Ready /MVP which will run for a short period of time, most likely less than a week shortly, just to flesh out any possible lingering bugs and use cases.

Update. Thanks to those who gave input. We are preparing for soft launch shortly. It took a bit longer than expected do to several revisions and some logic simplification. Also with several applications we develop and the Pandemic it definitely split the focus. Below you will see a screen shot of the UI and my test data and the modules it contains. A few more modifications are still needed. Sometime this month it will be launched.

1607367753032.png

@HangOutdoors, I love that you're actually seeing this idea through! I'm a Product Manager in IT. Just ping me if you want any help with UAT. :)

Definitely interested in the app! Looks like a great product.

Any updates on this?

The application was launched on March 15, 2021 and has been continuously updated with new features and UI enhancements as we have received feedback. There is a trial and welcome you to take a look. Most recent updates are a cleaner User Interface, public watercraft profiles, shopping lists and this coming week or next will be "Float Plans".

Below is the Launch thread.
Watercraft Harbor - Web Application Launch | JetBoaters.net - The World's Largest Jet Boat Forum!

Last edited:
Back