• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Flag...didn’t last long

firecap797

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have been looking for a garden flag with the thin red line through the middle for a while. Found this one at a Farm Store. Unfortunately it didn’t make it longer than 30 minutes.

Anyone know where to find one that’s about 12 x 18 that will hold up to the wind?

BB710E11-087B-40BD-8F9E-49E068EB7347.jpeg

EE05DE3C-7698-4BE0-8FAB-EB348E388CE8.jpeg

firecap797

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I found another one on Amazon, and it’s says it’s stitched on the ends so maybe that will work.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I found another one on Amazon, and it’s says it’s stitched on the ends so maybe that will work.
I've had this one installed in my boat for about 30hrs running time, holds up perfect so far. Not the edition you are looking for but mine seems manufactured very well.

-

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length