• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from NC

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
20190204_112651.jpg
makes my 212x even look tiny! That was just a few weeks ago when we had that warm snap.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
LOVE the renovated ramp. I live right off of Avent Ferry, so that ramp is like MAYBE 1.5 miles from my house. It's so nice for boats. Sucks when I try and go there with my skis though if it's busy. Dock is a little high and pretty choppy there and no longer an area to beach the skis right at the ramp. A lot of grumpy ass old dudes in bass boats. LOL!
How old is your boy? My son is 6. You get him on a board yet?

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
LOVE the renovated ramp. I live right off of Avent Ferry, so that ramp is like MAYBE 1.5 miles from my house. It's so nice for boats. Sucks when I try and go there with my skis though if it's busy. Dock is a little high and pretty choppy there and no longer an area to beach the skis right at the ramp. A lot of grumpy ass old dudes in bass boats. LOL!
I’m not far, we live off of Wilson Rd. My boat stays in my buddy’s shop off of 42 in Duncan.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not to impede but my son is 9 and last outing he got up on the Zup board. We only made it out 1 time after getting the Zup. Even took 2 neighbor kids that had never been on a boat. All 3 kids loved and and were riding within a few tries. My son is dying to get back out there.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ww didnt go much last year as a family because we had a baby. I take a lot of half day Fridays in the summer to hit the lake with my friends. Not too many out on fridays.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not to impede but my son is 9 and last outing he got up on the Zup board. We only made it out 1 time after getting the Zup. Even took 2 neighbor kids that had never been on a boat. All 3 kids loved and and were riding within a few tries. My son is dying to get back out there.
Sweet. We got a zup last year too. Took my boy about half way through the season to ge the courage to try it. He loves it now. Just rides it with the rope in the hook. Says he wants to try taking the handle out this year. Hoping to get him on the wake board by the end of the season.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
He's 4. He LOVES the boat. When it's at the house I have a hard time keeping him out of it. It's a 2009, but we just got it in Dec. This will be his first summer on the boat. 20190204_125208 (1).jpg

He's used to being out on the water.
20180804_135008.jpg

My other baby. He's yet been out on my XP with me, but it's a little much for him right now. High compression head, aftermarket FA's, sponsons, UMI racing steering, etc.
20180803_204403.jpg

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice!! Saw you post it on FB, sweet looking boat.
Had it need 15* more today, I would have stopped and did the break in. Maybe in a few weeks.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Had it need 15* more today, I would have stopped and did the break in. Maybe in a few weeks.
Yeah was a little chilly on Saturday. Too bad we didn't have the weather during the week on the weekend. Oh well. At least it wasn't raining on a weekend for the first time in 6 weeks.