• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from NC

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey everyone.

Owned a 2012 Hurricane deck boat for the last 7 years as it was what fit for us. Been looking at getting something else for about a year now.

Picking up our 2018 212X this coming Saturday.

Please warm up and stop raining!!!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice! you're right down the road from me, I'm in Holly Springs.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We should be able to make it no problem. Never been to Falls, mostly Harris and Jordan.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We mostly go to Harris as well. Love that lake.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Never been on Harris. Gonna have to try it this year seth!
It’s a lot cleaner water than Jordan. Jordan stains a white hull like crazy. There are bathrooms accessible at the park if needed. We used them 2 years ago as real bad storm came up and there was no way to outrun it.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We use the ramp closer to holly springs since they remodeled it. Used to go down to the other one. We do a fair amount of watersports and Harris tends to be less choppy than Jordan.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We havent been to jordon either.. we mainly do falls or kerr... may have to venture out this year some

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We use the ramp closer to holly springs since they remodeled it. Used to go down to the other one. We do a fair amount of watersports and Harris tends to be less choppy than Jordan.
Gotcha. We use the 42 ramp mostly but did use the remodeled one a few times. Early in the season I will start out at 42. I have witnessed way too many noobs. I know we are all there at one point, but I try to avoid it. Last one was a lady sitting in this nice bass boat, beached ON the ramp. Her husband went to go get the truck. Smh.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
LOVE the renovated ramp. I live right off of Avent Ferry, so that ramp is like MAYBE 1.5 miles from my house. It's so nice for boats. Sucks when I try and go there with my skis though if it's busy. Dock is a little high and pretty choppy there and no longer an area to beach the skis right at the ramp. A lot of grumpy ass old dudes in bass boats. LOL!