• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New interior upholstery for my 08 sx230

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I do speak Spanish...Do you need me to call him? Where would the boat be located?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The boat's in Dallas right now,
I don't mind towing the boat down there but would prefer to pull all the cushions myself and just deliver him the cushions (with a picture of their locations before removal) in my minivan when I go visit my mom in Humble ( I pass through Conroe ) and pick them up whenever he is done,

If he would come in anywhere close to $2k I'd be happy to do whatever he wants,

I'd want the same style as yours but colors closer to stock grey, I don't need fancy just durable and not the rotten stuff I have now,