• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member and New Owner in Decatur AL

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Win MIller - I believe I may one of the last Alabama boaters to say hello and congratulations - that is one good looking boat!!

Let me know if you decide to travel down to the other side of the state. We'd be happy to show you around... any excuse to sit on the boat and drink a Bushwacker is a perfect day in my book!!

I highly recommend bring the boat down and watching the Blue Angles fly over Pensacola.

blackhawkpilot

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I highly recommend bring the boat down and watching the Blue Angles fly over Pensacola.
Yes, the Blue Angels from the water is definitely a must do.