• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Member/FSO in the USCG AUX Flotilla 15-10, District 5NR

It has been an amazing year for Kate in the USCG Auxiliary.
She has spent countless hours in training, at the lake and at her computer, and managed to complete all basic, plus crew, plus vessel examiner qualifications, apparently in record time.
We would often meet her at the lake for dinner as she was training, some days some nights.
1639966865797.jpeg

Her crew has been incredible, really nice guys.
1639967218859.jpeg

The incoming new Commander of her Flotilla has ambitious plans for the next few years, there's a lot of excitement in the group and initiatives involving flotilla operations but also co-sponsorship of various Boy Scouts programs here.
1639967249080.jpeg
1639967261654.jpeg
1639967270319.jpeg

Last month their leadership decided to nominate Kate to be considered as a Flotilla Vice-Commander for upcoming new term, starting next year; she applied and was already told she will be selected.

I couldn't be prouder.

--

Becoming boat crew qualified is a long process but it definitely makes you a better boater.

She's officially taken over Flotilla Vice Commander (VCF) duties.
1653175416668.jpeg

Lake Hopatcong Flotilla 15-10 Opening Day / Block Party - focused on recruitment and boating safety
1653175923262.png

Attachments

• 1653175926928.png
    1653175926928.png
    15.4 MB · Views: 0
Awesome! Congratulations to Kate.

I'm in the process of getting my new to me 2014 Yamaha 242 Limited S certified as a CG Aux facility. We will be use it on the Ohio River plus Rocky Fork Lake and Ceasar Creek Lake in Ohio.

Back