• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New NJ Boater - Concession Boat!

Donp1225

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi folks.

@4x and @Shasta, we did not contact CG because things happened so fast that we could not even identify the offending boat. With respect to the other hot dog seller, I'm a big believer in karma :)

We just successfully passed an Ocean County Health Department inspection, so that makes 2.

@Topper, I like the LBI idea and we may take a look at that, although, it is a bit of a drive for use from Manasquan to LBI to launch. After the incident we had on the Manasquan, I don't think I want to try to drive the boat that far south. LOL

We are investigating a lot of areas the rest of this season. Even thinking of trying the redbank/navasink river area as well.

We also have a well established client base out on the Delaware near Burlington and we may be heading over there this coming weekend for a big firework event.

I love the idea of having a sandbar where we can beach the boat and just serve, that is so much better!

Keep the ideas floating. I can't thank you all enough for taking time to chat with me on this thread, and I sure hope to see some if not all of you out on the water!

Don

Donp1225

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi All!

I wanted to let you know that we went out again yesterday. This time we hauled the boat to Burlington on the Delaware river for the light festival. First of all, I cannot say enough about the amazing people we encountered all day on and off the water. What an incredible difference from the Jersey shore. We met so many great people who welcomed us and loved that we were there. We cruised from Burlington up to Tarrytown Cove. Hung out in the cove for a while. We sold a good amount of quality food and everyone seemed so glad to have us there. With a reception like that is may be hard for us to even think about going anywhere near the jersey shore again. Thanks to everyone for responding.

Don

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Glad to hear it @Donp1225. We were out at Tices today and it was more packed than last week. I'll look for you on the river next time we head out there.

elcue

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
F-Cove in brick right by the mantoloking bridge is always packed. There is one guy who has been selling for years but like you said that's not his territory. As for the canal if you go through that at no wake speed you will get tossed around. People shouldn't be passing you and flying by you though. When it's busy and the tides is coming in you have to speed up. The first time I went through in my Yamaha I was taking water over the bow. Our boats have a lower bow when not on plane. I Have to speed up to get the bow up. Normally everyone goes through there above no wake speed but not flying. Even the state police that are stationed right outside the canal. Good luck with the business im always by tices and f cove maybe I'll see you out there.

Last edited:

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Are you out every weekend on the Delaware? I dock at Penns Landing in Philly but sometimes go as far north as Tullytown.

Devin Jensen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Are you still selling around here? i go to tices alot in the summer and would def get something from you if your planning on being around this summer?

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And I thought the ice cream boat during the air show at Jones Beach was an awesome idea. Best of luck.