• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Okie on board

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We typically hang out in a cove called lost lake, has good beaches, without all the drama from the other side lol pretty sure thats the cove your talking about. Great beach fair warning that rock wall by the tree on beach actually comes out a good 15 ft crossed the beach cant see it with the water level currently. but trust me it is very much there.. We are gonna try to make it out on sunday the 4th normally pretty good fireworks on keystone. then we will be back out july 8th- 11th.. feel free to toodle on over to Knot the momma . Kids named first boat momma then when I traded it off they said thats not the momma and a name was born lol

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We typically hang out in a cove called lost lake, has good beaches, without all the drama from the other side lol pretty sure thats the cove your talking about. Great beach fair warning that rock wall by the tree on beach actually comes out a good 15 ft crossed the beach cant see it with the water level currently. but trust me it is very much there.. We are gonna try to make it out on sunday the 4th normally pretty good fireworks on keystone. then we will be back out july 8th- 11th.. feel free to toodle on over to Knot the momma . Kids named first boat momma then when I traded it off they said thats not the momma and a name was born lol
We will be at Table Rock on the 4th weekend.
Is there a certain ramp you recommend? I launched at Harbor which was busy and made my wife nervous but it doesn’t bother me, I do the truck driving and boat launching all myself anyway.
The blue flag on the map is where we were, had the cove to ourselves except for about an hour where a yacht pulled in and hung out.
I haven’t learned the lake very well yet I did mark up North where the concrete structure is just under water that gets mentioned on Keystone boaters FB page a lot.
721E278B-19FB-4A40-8526-778A7BC40650.png

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We use new manford ramp 3 wide but it is kinda busy but free and Normally decent our beach/cove is marked on map I’ll have to try that cove you marked

Attachments

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We use new manford ramp 3 wide but it is kinda busy but free and Normally decent our beach/cove is marked on map I’ll have to try that cove you marked
Is the Mew Mannford ramp the one right beside Harbor marina, or is there one in the NM Rec area? I may be calling the ramp by the wrong name, I used the 3 wide one right behind Harbor marina. I thought that may be the cove known as lost Lake, I didn’t go in there when I was cruising around.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah that’s the ramp I use. There is also one that same road that’s less busy single lane ramp in those camp grounds.
There is two ramps over in the state park but they charge to use em and are farther away from me so I rarely use em

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We went to Keystone on Saturday (19 Jun) for the first time, launched from Harbor and hung out in a cove close to the state park/dam area. I saw several Yamahas out there, a very clean ‘05ish 230 launched after we did, didn’t get a chance to talk to him.
Where do people hang out on Keystone, is there a party or family cove?

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length