• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Owner - 2018 242 Limited SE

Drexx3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I need to get a pic from behind the helm but here’s a pic with the dash panel removed. lip can of course be trimmed as necessary to accommodate a larger device - but- it isn’t obvious but there’s a rather large flange around the Connext used to mount it to the dash panel from behind. The GO5 where I have it instaled is actually as far left as it can go. The left side of the GO5 is butted up, literally, next to the flange on the Connext. they’re touching, and keep in mind there’s a small lip around the GO5 as well. I’ll take a pic from the back next chance I get.

Attachments