• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owner! Almost!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hi guys, I just put a deposit on a 2018 Yamaha 210FSH Sport. Being from a northern climate, my dealer has a program where I put a deposit on the boat, they store it over the winter, then we finalize paperwork next spring. It’s my first jet powered boat, I’ve had outboards and I/O in the past. Anyways, I’m super excited as this is my first new boat, and I really can’t wait until next season!

Attachments

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Welcome. It’s going to be a long winter for you !

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @TW Merema and congrats on the new boat. You’re way more patient that i could ever be!!!

Hopefully spring comes early. ;)

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought mine in Jan. . . .took delivery in May. . . . longest 5 months of my life.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks guys....they say the best things in life are worth waiting for, here’s hoping this is one of those! At the very least, this will give me time to decide on a gps/sonar, and pick up vests, fenders, lines, and anything else I can think of. As far as the boat itself I’m thinking about some Cobra AK’s, but I’d like to feel the boat out first and decide on that.

WILL IHNE

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Welcome and congratulations on your new boat.

Darrell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm in Mass, and Dealer has the same package. Deposit now, and close after the boat show in February and able to take advantage of any show deals. Not a bad offer.