• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Owner of 2015 AR210 boat

marcinito

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hello everyone, after reading for months as a incognito we finally pull the plug and got ourselves 2015 AR210.

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Congrats! And welcome aboard!! Post some pictures if available!! We love pictures

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board, I think you'll be very happy with the quality of that boat!

Is this your first boat ?

update your profile page with your location so we know where you're at,

also, it would be good to view the video in our FAQ section of "how the cooling water flows" it's a good reference and introduction,

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board, I think you'll be very happy with the quality of that boat!

Is this your first boat ?

update your profile page with your location so we know where you're at,

also, it would be good to view the video in our FAQ section of "how the cooling water flows" it's a good reference and introduction,

He's in Chicago. I may or may not have given @marcinito and tomas more info than they can digest at the moment lol

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome

Sammyk4000

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Enjoy! I’ve had one for a few years and we love it. Have fun!