• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owner

Ktownchamp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Well after months of hiding in the shadows soaking up knowledge I can now say I am a proud own of an immaculately maintained, low hours 2003 SR230. Settled on the deal tonight and will pick it up tomorrow.

On a side note, I have owned I/O boats driven in the ocean, inlets, lakes and rivers but you all are right low speed operations were a bit different and will take some small adjustments.

Thanks for all the help without knowing and for all the questions that will surely follow.

Hopefully I can meet up with some of y’all from the Knoxville area on one of the many great lakes here. I’ll be on tellico and Loudon primarily.

Attachments

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice Looking boat. Post more pictures when you can! Enjoy.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just finishing a family reunion on Tellico this week. Pull the boat out in the morning and head back to SC. Congrats on the new boat! I have plans to run the river to Chattanooga and back. When I can find a good time to pull it off, any company will be welcome to join.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations! That is a CLEAN looking 03. Enjoy!

Ktownchamp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Just finishing a family reunion on Tellico this week. Pull the boat out in the morning and head back to SC. Congrats on the new boat! I have plans to run the river to Chattanooga and back. When I can find a good time to pull it off, any company will be welcome to join.
That’s a good run. I have done it back in my heavy fishing days.

Ktownchamp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Congratulations! That is a CLEAN looking 03. Enjoy!
Thank you. It’s also a 1 owner which made it irresistible especially adding the price I got it for.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thank you. It’s also a 1 owner which made it irresistible especially adding the price I got it for.
Welcome to the forum. :Welcome:!!! You came to the right place for knowledge on how to keep you on the water. Nice people here. Please share photos when you can. We all love pictures. Let us know if you need anything. Oh, nice looking '03. Enjoy!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
:Welcome:2003? Great looking boat....previous owner obviously took care of it! Congrats and good luck with her!

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Welcome from another Knoxvillian...Villiean. Hell, howdy from knoxville too. lol Nice lookin boat. Catch ya on Tellico and Loudon very soon.