• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Product Your Opinions Needed!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys,

Check out this cool new product and let me know what you think. We'd like to know if you think it would be a good addition to our website and if it is priced right.

Retail $89.95

How long does it spray for?

This seems like a great idea for all the salt water boaters. Adding a shower really increased our comfort in salt water. We no longer have anyone complaining about itching after being in the water.

We also find it very helpful for cleaning up the boat and cooking utensils on freshwater lakes. It gets used almost every time we hit the water.

If this product shows a lot of interest then we will buy one and do a more thorough evaluation to report back to the forum.

I would also be interested.

Here is another link with more detail.

Interested here as well.

I would like one for the beach so we stop dragging so much sand in the car! I'm tired of trying to vacuum fine sugar sand out of my cars.

Looks pretty good. The information I read states it will hold pressure up to a month. I suppose you would probably use it within that time so that wouldn't be much of a factor. Amazon carries the 4.7 gallon Big Kahuna for $131 but It requires a 12v connection for the contained pump. This RinseKit is much simpler and is plug n play for le$$.

Here in California they will throw you in jail for using one of those! :confused:

The drought is so bad that I have to buy bottled water for my tomato plants!

Well, OK, I'm exaggerating, but you wait and see....They are working on some way to fine us...they've already raised the rates for water.

But the good news is that gas has come down. Premium is only $4.09 today :D

This looks like a neat alternative to the Big Kahuna. I wonder if the pressure lasts until the last drop of water? Would be nice if it had a hand pump to elevate the pressure. Kinda like the 1.5 gal. sprayer I bought from Home Depot for 11 bucks. I modified it to run misters clipped on to the EZ-Up. :winkingthumbsup"

If this system only sprays water at the pressure you filled it with, I'm gonna be in trouble because my house pressure stinks.

Wonder if you could put that adapter on the end of a beer tap, fill it, and have a mini keg for the boat! :winkingthumbsup"

If this system only sprays water at the pressure you filled it with, I'm gonna be in trouble because my house pressure stinks.
I would imagine you could increase the pressure with an air pump. There must be a diaphragm inside to allow it to pressurize.

Back