• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New speaker suggestions!!! Would like your opinion

I have Polk MM651UMs in our SX210. Powered by a Rockford Fosgate R600-4 amp. They are fantastic. Crossed over at about 65hz, they deliver very clear and full sound and they get plenty loud. I'm more than impressed.

Hello everyone, I looking to upgrade my stereo receiver and speakers on my 2013 AR-192. I would prefer to find some speakers that would just drop right in without having to do any modifications. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
If you aren't adding an amp to power the speakers I wouldn't invest in expensive speakers. The Polks are a sensible upgrade if they are just powered from the head unit. If you are adding an amp that will adequately power high quality speakers, and you have the budget, then consider higher quality/cost.

I agree. Better speakers will pretty much be a waste if using the stock head unit for power.

I added an 2 amps and a sub, and kept the M502 head unit that came with the 2014's. I'm very happy with how much better the Polks sound with the added power from an amp.

I took the same route and couldn't be happier.

Hello everyone, I looking to upgrade my stereo receiver and speakers on my 2013 AR-192. I would prefer to find some speakers that would just drop right in without having to do any modifications. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Just had Wet Sounds Rev-10's, Wet Sounds Amp, and JL Sub installed in my 2015 242 LS...sounds amazing!!

@lddv1224, Like my Polk MM651UMs (note: not the same as Polk MM651... UM is "ultramarine" series) - HUGE difference, even though I haven't added amp yet (this spring's project).
FYI, Crutchfield is having a sale on the Polk marine line, btw: http://www.crutchfield.com/g_228350/Marine-Speakers.html?tp=61755#&nvpair=FFBrand|Polk Audio
And the db651 speakers also on sale (they don't come up with the marine line since technically, they ain't "marine".) http://www.crutchfield.com/p_107DB651/Polk-Audio-db651.html (Authorized on-line dealer, if that matters to you...)

Back