• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Tow Rig :)

Nice !!! I love mine !!!!

Agree. I had an older 2004 Quad Cab and man what a difference with the new ones. Much better on Gas and they did a great job with all of the storage they have now.

We should start a Ram club on here. Not sure how many of us there are but it's a lot. truck.jpg

Can you tell me what running boards you have. I am in the market for a pair and like the look of yours.

Here is mine :) I have the factory Mopar runningimage.jpg boards

Congrats! I smile a little bit every time I see another Ram appear on here.

I love the look of running boards but I don't like them hitting my shin or calf while getting in and out. I never got in the habit of actually stepping on them because that would cause scratching and get them dirty......ugh....ocd!

Nice truck! I've got a 2005 2500 quad cab diesel, which has been an awesome tow rig. Rock solid going down the road, even in strong winds and with a 28 foot camper trailer (i.e. sail) in tow. Power never an issue. Doing it again, I'd just go for the 3500 since it really doesn't ride any worse than the 2500 but gets you significantly more payload capacity. Now, I am certain the 1500s have a much smoother ride. The new ones sure do seem a lot more refined than mine, but I kind of like how "truckish" my 2005 is. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself!

I think I jinxed myself guys…. I bought my 2015 Ram 1500 last Wednesday and it's been in the shop since Saturday. The day after I got it, the check engine light came on for some reason and it's been in the shop since. They have replaced all 4 O2 sensors, and replacing the fuel pump today. I guess there is a protocol they must follow to figure out the issue. I'm very close to telling them I want a different truck.

I think I jinxed myself guys…. I bought my 2015 Ram 1500 last Wednesday and it's been in the shop since Saturday. The day after I got it, the check engine light came on for some reason and it's been in the shop since. They have replaced all 4 O2 sensors, and replacing the fuel pump today. I guess there is a protocol they must follow to figure out the issue. I'm very close to telling them I want a different truck.
There's gotta be a satisfaction warranty with that dealer for things like this. The day after it rolls off the lot it's in the shop with sensor\computer issues. Really!

I feel your pain. My ecodiesel has been back 3 times in service. I've got 700 miles on her. Haven't driven her since I got her back about 2 weeks ago, so who knows what lights the next drive may bring!

I feel your pain. My ecodiesel has been back 3 times in service. I've got 700 miles on her. Haven't driven her since I got her back about 2 weeks ago, so who knows what lights the next drive may bring!
Wow, same issue for "check engine light"?

Yup! I've had an EGT sensor, 02 sensor, ECM reflash, and a thermostat so far!

In their defense, mine is a first year of a new engine, so I expected issues. Doesn't even bother me yet. Free wash everytime, so if it keeps up, at least she'll always be clean! If it gets too crazy, I'll lemon law it and upgrade a bit. I sure do like the nicer instrument clusters in the higher end models.

In their defense, mine is a first year of a new engine, so I expected issues. Doesn't even bother me yet. Free wash everytime, so if it keeps up, at least she'll always be clean! If it gets too crazy, I'll lemon law it and upgrade a bit. I sure do like the nicer instrument clusters in the higher end models.
True, the truck is beautiful. I need to get it back in my driveway!

Just got off the phone with them. They are replacing the computer tomorrow with a new one. They also agreed to throw the hard tonneau bed cover because of my issues with the truck. So I'm happy about that.

Want a trouble free truck???? Buy a Ford!!!20140124_100659.jpg

At least you will have a very clean truck!

I'll take 28mpg's over trouble free :P

Back