• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Trailer

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Can you post a picture of the new trailer, thanks.
Forgot to snap any, I'll take some when I pick her up this week. But it looks like this:

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Can you post a picture of the new trailer, thanks.
Here she is! I ended up upgrading from a 4,600 to 6,000 pound capacity version with larger wheels that more closely matches the Shorelander for 300 more bucks.

New Trailer 1.jpg

New Trailer 3.jpg

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Question - what is this? I am assuming it's a water inlet for the ballast tanks. The trailer folks said it rests on the bunk so could crack over time, but the Shorelander trailer had the same issue. You can see on the bunk where it had been rubbing and made an indentation.

Hole on Bottom of Boat.jpeg

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Question - what is this? I am assuming it's a water inlet for the ballast tanks. The trailer folks said it rests on the bunk so could crack over time, but the Shorelander trailer had the same issue. You can see on the bunk where it had been rubbing and made an indentation.

View attachment 137388
Yup it's for the ballasts. Dumbest possible place for a fill/drain location. You'd think they'd move it in or out more.

Stang7tl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
how much did you pay for that trailer?

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Took it for the first dip. It drives really nice, seems to make less noise than the Shorelander. The guide poles are really annoying, though. They get in the way and it's hard to zip up the cover. I also can't strap in the wakesurf board as it bangs into them. Thinking of removing those poles. I never had any problems getting her into the trailer without them before. It did seem like it didn't slide in quite as nice as the Shorelander did, though.