• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Truck - 2015 Ram Laramie 4X4

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well we found a deal and got a new truck - 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4. Part of this was to get the crew cab and since we decided we will go on the 2016 Bimini trip next year we knew we needed something a little more comfortable for that kind of a trip! This truck has many bells and whistles and we went with the 5.7 Hemi. I had that in my other Ram 1500 and it easily pulled the boat. I was shocked at how much room the crew cab has in the back seating area! Better than most sedans. I am a little disappointed in the lack of storage because before I had the whole area behind the seat (1500 regular cab) but I will figure it out. Overall a great looking and driving truck. Came in the parking garage this morning and I wasn't sure I would make it. She sits about 2" higher (4X4) than my other Ram. I couldn't have had much clearance. The radio antenna was hitting but the satellite antenna missed. I was sweating bullets and will for a while! Anyway I just wanted to share.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 44
Nice truck. I sugest a in bed tool box for storage, or a full length pull out drawer for the bed.

Very nice truck sir! I love the color.

Storage under the seats is ok if you tuck stuff up under to the back wall. The darn subwoofer uses a good bit of room but I enjoy having one. I think I'm going to get a hard tonneau cover (Bak Flip VP) to store extras in tote bins to keep the clutter off of my rear seat floor.

Murf, I found I could stuff a lot of stuff back under the seat. I was also able to lay a few things across the top of the folding storage extension and still drop the rear seat down just fine.

Nice looking truck! Its nice seeing another Ram owner! Post it in the tow rig pics thread to add to the collection.

Congratulations on the new truck!! Looking Good!

Back