• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Newest new, New Boat

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got my new boat yesterday...did a quick system test and took it home..spent today Solo on the Boat breaking in Engine and testing systems.
Picture below
AND A
Quick Video link
Tommorow we SURF!IMG_0651.JPGIMG_0654.jpgIMG_0673.jpgIMG_0674.JPGIMG_0682.JPGIMG_0683.jpgIMG_0684.jpgIMG_0690.JPG

Congratulations! you're getting those new boat break in cruises down,

I couldn't see the video, it was just a black square,

sorry, check post again...I forgot CONTENT!!

I can't believe the water temp!

I can't believe the water temp!
I did not notice it until later...that was by the Ramp...over by the Dam it was 71... not bad though...I was SOLO so no swimming ..

@lashburn1 ............ VERY VERY Nice !
Enjoy - Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

@lashburn1 - beautiful boat. I wish you luck with her.
But the one thing that sticks out the most and completely pisses me the f--k off - it's 98 degrees over there already with 76 degree water? Meanwhile it's 28 over here and snowing like a SOB! WTF????

@lashburn1 - beautiful boat. I wish you luck with her.
But the one thing that sticks out the most and completely pisses me the f--k off - it's 98 degrees over there already with 76 degree water? Meanwhile it's 28 over here and snowing like a SOB! WTF????

Plus side OCTA...you will have water in Your Lakes this year....Cali needs water bad...real bad....Whole West coast in fact

@lashburn1 Nice! Curious though. What is that red thing on the front trailer wheel?
Excellent question...they are the TIRE pressure warning for a new Trailer...one on each wheel...the one had fallen off and took the cap with it...I stole one off the spare and moved on..:(

Alright, lashburn1....you are officially starting to make me jealous! What is this, your third MC in as many years?

I boat my 1st Boat , a 2013 242LS in May of 13, then a 2013 X30 in the Fall, then and X2 , last fall and this X30 yesterday...
Not the best route... :(

Congrats. That wave looks massive. Is this the "perfect" master craft for you and your family?

Just a thought ..........
MAYBE @lashburn1 wants his boats to be like his Bride's "shoes" ...........

You know ......... "
You can NEVER have any too many !" ...... LOL !
(Sorry ......... couldn't resist) - Enjoy, Mikey

Last edited:
Congrats. That wave looks massive. Is this the "perfect" master craft for you and your family?

Lets hope so Ronnie!

That is a real nice boat and I can't believe how many recent upgrades you have made. Are you a dealer? I mean a boat dealer ;)

The video above worked and I can't wait to see what this wave does for surfing. Almost 100 degrees where you are???? That is the crazy part but I hear you about the water problem. I don't think we will have any shortage of water here in the north east.

Post a video this weekend. Congratulations

That is a real nice boat and I can't believe how many recent upgrades you have made. Are you a dealer? I mean a boat dealer ;)

The video above worked and I can't wait to see what this wave does for surfing. Almost 100 degrees where you are???? That is the crazy part but I hear you about the water problem. I don't think we will have any shortage of water here in the north east.

Post a video this weekend. Congratulations

Not a Dealer..lol
I'll try to get some live and pic shots today....did not even unhook boat last night...

Nice boat and nice wave!!

^^^ thanks! from the Man leading the Jet-Surf charge... the sun is almost up, heading out to meet some various Forum friends to try it out for real!!!

I like how you roll @lashburn1. Beautiful boat as expected and the wave is insane. It would be hard to go back to a jetboat after surfing that wave. Good luck with it.

Back