• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NOCO Battery Charger Mounting in AR195

kindtampa

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Advice for mounting NOCO 2 Bank Battery Charger in my new AR195?

Thinking of installing opposite the battery switch, but I'm concerned about screw length. Open to other location ideas.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I mounted my Pro Mar two bank charger in the engine compartment up high in the carpeted panel behind the starboard rear seat back cushion. Not concerned about screw length there, as it's unused /hard to access space on the other side. There's a nice gap to run the battery cables through right there, and I just send the AC cord out through the vent hole under the swim deck seat back when I plug it in.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not the best picture, but this is where I had my big ProMariner 300 in the 190. Worked great.
upload_2016-10-22_16-16-6.png

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
IMG_2978.jpg Here is where I installed my NoCo. Worked great......out of way and didn't have to worry where the screws did or didn't go :confused:

kindtampa

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@CFD3Captain Do you remember if you used the mounting screws that came with the NOCO? Also did you have to pre-drill slightly smaller holes for the screws?

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@kindtampa I don't remember predrilling the holes and I'm almost certain I used the included stainless screws. It would definitely be easier to predrill but it's tight quarters working there and I felt it was easier just to run the screw in. It's wood not fiberglass back there

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length